Helping you meet your goals.
At Milady, we believe in the power of education to shape the future of beauty. We understand that you play a crucial role in empowering your students to achieve their dreams and thrive in their careers. By joining us, you become part of a movement that envisions a beauty industry where everyone is treated equitably and a career in beauty is respected. We believe in empowering students to make their ambitions a reality.
We accomplish this through innovative products, customer obsession, and a keen focus on creating impact.
Print and Digital resources for both educators and students are also available in Spanish for all core disciplines, meeting the direct need to schools everywhere. Limited Vietnamese translated resources are available for Nails, 8th edition.
Advanced skills-based courses/content to meet growing demand for services like Eyelash Extensions and Electrolysis and Hair Removal, with more to come.
Milady Business Fundamentals curriculum designed specifically for beauty professionals.
CIMA Collabs with Dermalogica, BaaB, ProsperU, Wella, and OPI to bring you partner content right in the CIMA platform.
Industry-recognized continuing education courses and webinars for both pros and educators to support career development.
- Dedicated Account Manager to help you choose the best solution.
- Pushing the industry forward for nearly 100 years.
- Expert customer and technical support.
- Free CIMA onboarding and training, and instructor access (unlimited number of users), with no hidden fees.
- Fair and transparent pricing for all products and services.
- Alignment with associations across the country including AACS, NACCAS, NIC, PBA, and NABBA, ABMP, ASCP, AHP, NCEA, SkillsUSA, and state and regional associations. These affiliations to help us advance the industry through training and networking events, addressing regulatory issues, and ensure our materials are compliant and meet the needs of our customers.
- Advocating for you, students, and industry in Washington D.C. and on a State level when needed, ensuring your interests are protected.
Diverse and inclusive content (all skin tones and textures) is reflective of all students and prepares them to serve all clients.
RISE scholarships are available twice per year, awarding 20 students and pros with scholarship funds to help them excel in their career.
Community impact by promoting awareness and valuable education on issues like domestic violence and human trafficking through our Client Well-Being and Safety Certification course.
Social community of over 9000+ educators was created to allow educators everywhere to share best practices and network with each other.
Well-recognized Certifications, like Client Well-Being and Safety, Finance Fundamentals and Master Educator, that set both students and professionals on the path to professional success, personal fulfillment, and community impact.
Recognize excellence and industry contributions with our Annual Educator of the Year Award and Annual N.F. Cimaglia Award.
By choosing Milady, you are investing in a comprehensive and reputable educational resource that will equip you and your students with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the beauty and wellness industry.