Milady’s Student Reference for Massage Therapists has includes comprehensive coverage of the various body systems as well as brief descriptions of each system to increase understanding of the system’s function. This must-have reference for the massage therapy student includes cross sections and multiple views of eleven main body systems. This is the perfect addition to any cosmetology, barbering, nail technology, esthetics or massage therapy student’s study materials.
- Illustrations have been revised to align with the updated Milady Standard textbooks.
- Now includes reproductive, excretory and digestive systems providing comprehensive coverage of human anatomy and physiology.
- Illustrations show multiple views and cross-sections to give the user a broad understanding of systems.
- Every body system relevant to a student’s beauty and wellness curriculum is shown in exact detail.
- Each page is coated for durability and long-term use.
- Levels of Organization
- Cell Structure
- Epithelial Tissue
- Muscle Tissue
- Nervous and Connective Tissues
- Systems of the Body
- Integumentary System
- Integumentary System: Accessory Structures
- Skeletal System: Divisions of the Skeleton
- Skeletal System: Bone Landmarks
- Skeletal System: Joints and Joint Types
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Nervous System: Nerve Classification
- Nervous System: Central Nervous System
- Nervous System: Peripheral Nervous System
- Circulatory System
- Circulatory System: Blood Vessels
- Circulatory System: The Heart
- Lymphatic System
- Lymphatic System: Lymph Flow
- Endocrine System
- Endocrine System: Glands and Hormones
- Respiratory System
- Respiratory System: Muscles of Respiration
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Reproductive System
36 pp., 8½” x 11″ Spiral Bound, ©2013
List Price: $31.95 USD