Infection Control Awareness Week for the Beauty & Wellness Industry.
Every year during the last week of April, you can get FREE access to our 2-hour Infection Control course.
- Stay current on the latest infection control and safety standards
- Create a healthier workspace for clients, colleagues, and yourself
- Receive CE credit in applicable state
A safe workspace doesn't just "happen."
When the pandemic hit, we made our Infection Control course free for several months as our way to help beauty professionals provide a safer environment for everyone during peak COVID. It was a big success—over 105,000 people took the course.
But here's the thing: Creating healthy and safe workspaces isn't a box you check off once and then you're done. It's an ongoing process—and a moving target.
That's precisely why we keep our Infection Control course updated with the most current info on protocols and safety standards for beauty and wellness environments.
Re-take it every year to get the biggest benefit. Show your clients, colleagues, and the community that you're committed to everyone's health and safety.
Key course features
- Takes only two hours to complete
- Includes the latest infection control standards and procedures
- Has plenty of interactive content, engaging videos, and fun quizzes
- Makes it easy to learn at your own pace
- Includes 60-day access
- Fulfills continuing education requirement in certain states
Make an impact that goes well beyond beauty.
As a beauty professional, you're uniquely positioned to impact clients' lives in a way that goes well beyond beauty. Our Infection Control course is all about environmental safety and health. But you don't need to stop there.
Our Milady RISE Certification in Client Well-Being & Safety trains you on what to look for and how to help victims of domestic violence and human trafficking. The Infection Control course is the first step in that journey. Are you ready to make a difference?